– The new 24.2 MP Exmor CMOS sensor raises the bar of imaging performance. Its copper wiring and enhanced circuitry make it possible to lower the wiring layer and boost light collection efficiency, in order to capture low-noise images with a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200. The use of copper raises readout speed as well as the potential of advanced 4K and Full HD 120fps shooting.
– How do the superior speed, power andefficiency of the BIONZ X image processor unleash the potential and sensitivity of the new image sensor? With an algorithm optimised for the new image sensor to provide stills and movies with unrivalled resolution andreproduce greatertexture and detail, particularly at mid-to-high ISO settings
– The 6300 achieves the world’;s fastest (0.05 sec.) AF speed with the enhanced Fast Hybrid AFs integrated autofocusing performance and the uncanny efficiency of the BIONZ X image processing engine to handle so much information with astonishing accuracy
– For supremely reliable accuracy and tracking stability, new High-density Tracking AF Technology activates AF points to cover the area around the subject with approx. 7.5 times as much density as the 6000. Only this focal plane phase-detection autofocus function can seamlessly activate AF points and track subjects moving within frame with such unerring precision.
– Clearly capture action with high-speed continuous shooting at up to 11fps. Or choose among three speeds up to 8fps, according to the shooting situation, for live-view continuous shooting with very little lag on the EVF or LCD screen, to get the sense of immediacy of shooting with an optical viewfinder